Friday, December 30, 2011

2011 in Photos

2011 in Photos


2011 will always have a special place in my heart. It was the year I decided to get serious about my photography and launched my business. It's been a great ride thus far and I have even bigger plans and dreams for 2012 :)

*January: I start the year strong, happy and with big dreams and plans.
*February: My love affair with vintage cameras deepens and is now irreversible :)
*March: I start the Four Seasons series and I love every minute of it. My husband and I celebrate our 14th wedding anniversary♥
*April: With the help of my partner in crime I take my absolute favorite picture of the year. It feels amazing to have a vision come to life like that. I'll never forget the feeling.
*May: Turbulence in the friendship department. I screw up and I feel rotten. 
*June: We take our girls to Disneyland and it's a dream come true. We also drive all over southern California and have a fantastic time. We make such wonderful memories and my heart is so full.
*July: I am in a funk the entire month. I have zero inspiration and hardly touch the camera. I struggle with a lot of different things.
*August: Beach trips and everyday wonderfulness with my family are very restorative. I feel inspired again.
*September: Work,dream, late nights, struggle.  
*October: After all that hard work and with my husband's amazing support and help, I launch my new website, blog and etsy store. VERY exciting times and a dream come true.
*November: I feel so very grateful for all my blessings. Especially my family.
*December: We all get sick and slowly get better (this sucked). We celebrate the holidays with family and have some much needed days off to rest and enjoy each other. It's wonderful.

And that is it!! Thank you all so much for your support, visits, comments and likes! I read and appreciate them all very much! Happy New Year everyone! Peace and love and best wishes for 2012!! See you on the other side!! :)

*******************

El año 2011 siempre va a tener un lugar especial en mi corazón porque fué el año en el que decidí tomar la fotografía más seriamente y lanzar mi negocio. Ha sido una experiencia excelente hasta ahora y tengo grandes planes y sueños para el 2012 :)

Enero: Comienzo el año muy contenta con grandes planes y sueños.
Febrero: Mi amor por las cámaras vintage se afianza de manera irreversible :)
Marzo: Empiezo la serie las Cuatro Estaciones y me encanta. Mi esposo y yo celebramos 14 años de matrimonio ♥
Abril: Con la ayuda de mi cómplice tomo mi foto preferida de todo el año. Se siente increible ver una visión hacerse realidad asi. Nunca lo olvidaré.
Mayo: Turbulencia en el departamento de las amistades. Meto la pata y me siento terrible.
Junio: Vamos de vacaciones a Disnelandia y es un sueño hecho realidad. También paseamos por el sur de California y la pasamos genial. Creamos muy lindos recuerdos.
Julio: Cero inspiración, casi ni toco la cámara. Blah.
Agosto: Paseos a la playa y tiempo con mi familia me restoran.
Septiembre: Trabajo, sueños, planes, obstáculos, trabajo hasta entrada la noche.
Octubre: despues de todo ese arduo trabajo y con el apoyo y ayuda de mi esposo lanzo mi nueva web, blog y tienda de Etsy. Quedo muy satisfecha y contenta.
Noviembre: Me siento muy afortunada por todas mis bendiciones. Especialmente por mi familia.
Diciembre: Nos enfermamos al principio de el mes y poco a poco nos mejoramos. Celebramos la navidad con la familia y tenemos unos dias libres para descansar y disfrutar. Es muy lindo.

Y eso es todo! Feliz Año Nuevo! Muchisimas gracias por su apoyo, visitas y comentarios. Lo aprecio muchisimo! Paz y amor y mis mejores deseos para 2012!! Nos vemos de el otro lado! :)


5 comments:

  1. Hi Libertad! I just came across your blog today and I'm happy to be here. It looks like you've had a busy year. Best wishes to you in 2012. I'm headed over to your Facebook Page to like it. Te deseo un feliz ano nuevo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cual foto más linda que la otra Liber, te felicito mucho. Seguro que todos tus planes se van a cumplir este año 2012 porque alguien como tú no merece otra cosa.

    Abrazo grande!
    Maco.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Sylvia!! So glad you stopped by! Best of wishes for the new year for you as well! :)


    Muchas gracias Maco!! Que linda eres :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely bunting and that camera is to die for :) great images!
    i hope you have a great 2012 :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great blog, it has a lot of useful information to me
    Village Talkies a top quality professional corporate video production company in Bangalore and also best explainer video company in Bangalore & 3d, 2d animation video makers in Chennai, India & Maryland, Baltimore, provides Corporate & Brand films, Promotional, Marketing & Training videos, Product demo videos, Product video explainers, 2d, 3d Animation, Motion graphics, Whiteboard Ex plainer videos and more for all start-ups, industries and corporate companies. 
    From scripting to corporate, explainer & 3d, 2d animation video production, our solutions are customized to your budget, timeline and to meet the company goals and objectives.

    ReplyDelete